Sikkim Chronicle is a unit of Yonika Infotainment Pvt. Limited. Sikkim’s first registered digital news platform which believes to provide right, reliable and credible news and information to the people of Sikkim and around.
1. Intellectual Property Disclaimer:-
We have endeavored to appropriately credit the source of all intellectual property we share through this community.
However, if you do believe that there is any material shared by Sikkim Chronicle that infringes your Intellectual property, please contact us immediately.
2. Community Guidelines:-
We reserve the right to remove comments which:-
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others.
• Are considered likely to disrupt peace of the state or country.
• Are considered likely to create differences in the society (s) or community (s).
• Are considered likely to hurt sentiments of ethnic groups, bring differences in communities or demean the values or morals of any commuity (s).
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend.
• Could break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity (this includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court).
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain.
• Are seen to impersonate someone else.
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses.
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being
• Are considered to be ‘spam’ (posts containing the same message posted multiple times).
• Are repeatedly off-topic for the discussion to which you are posting.
Independent and Public Spirited Media Foundarion has provided financial support to Sikkim Chronicle for the purpose of reporting and publishing stories of public interest. IPSMF does not take any legal or moral responsibility whatsoever for the content published by Sikkim Chronicle on its website or on any of its other platforms.